Disability Statistics Database
The Disability Statistics Database provide policy makers, disability advocates, reporters, and the public with demographic and economic statistics on population of persons with disabilities. The database contain information on the population size as well as statistics related to employment, earnings, education, household income, etc.
The database has data from
- Integrated Labor Force Survey 2014 (ILFS 2014)
- Household Budget Survey 2011/2012 (HBS 2011/2012)
- Population and Housing Census 2012 (PHC 2012)
- National Panel Survey 2010/2011 (NPS 2010/2011)
- Disability Survey 2008
- The Population and Housing Census 2002 data.