The National Bureau of Statistics aggregated population distribution by administrative areas between 2002 and 2012 Population and Housing Censuses to allow policy makers, programme managers to make use of this information development planning according to the boundaries existed between two censuses. This kind of the information will allow analysts to establish population growth for the new administrative areas (districts and regions), population densities and other socio economic variables from national to the village level.
Geographical boundaries of the 2002 Census between certain districts and regions were changed in the 2012 Census in United Republic of Tanzania.
The report consists of tables presenting re-arrangement of the 2002 Census boundaries for all wards, districts and regions to match with those boundaries created before the 2012 Censuses.
- Click Here to View the tables in HTML Format
- Click Here to Download the Report (A zipped Excel Format File of size 291 Kb)
- Click Here to Download the Report (a CSV Format File of size 635.5 Kb)
- Click Here to Download the Report (A zipped PDF File of size 4.7 MB)
- Click Here to read a PDF document version (You need a very good Internet connection to read this file).